Information for Academics
At ECASA, we want to share and shape best practice in researching, writing and teaching case studies.
As a diverse set of partners and academics, we bring a collective strength to our project, drawing together different perspectives, experiences, educational systems to strengthen case-based education.
Teaching & Learning Resources
ECASA will offer all our case studies as an open educational resource (OER). As we release our cases they will be available on Arrow, TU Dublin’s OER. We will share best practice on researching, writing and teaching with our guidelines, templates and advice. We welcome your observations, comments and contributions and are happy to collaborate.
- Case Focus – The Journal of Business & Management Teaching Cases
- View / Download: Online Case Study Teaching in the College of Business: valuing virtual interactions
- View / Download: Case Study: Live Industry Projects and Experimentation of Pedagogy and Teaching Methodologies on Assessment and Feedback
- View / Download: Teaching and Learning Innovation: Live Case Analysis Assignment
All partners in the project will be producing a toolkit for training with our case study. Whether you are researching a new case, writing one or tackling a teaching session we have what you need to make it stronger.
We want to share our insights, outputs and learning. Check out our publications, conferences and papers in progress.
- Birkman – Management Consulting
- IQ Pass – Control Systems
- UAB SDG – Recruitment Based on Values
- JSC “Bavarus” Textile Manufacturer
- GEA Farm Technologies: Building Core Competencies through Internal and External Growth
- Entering the Next Level of Value Generation: Servitization and Digitization for Industry 4.0- ifm electronic
- Glendalough Whiskey – The Growth Challenge
- Portwest’s Future Strategy – Fashioning Workwear: Threading the Needle