Rimi Lietuva, UAB: Journey towards employment of people with disability
- Case study on Master level
- Reference No. ECASA_2021_5 EN
Rimi Lietuva is one of the largest retailers in Lithuania. Rimi Lietuva’s retail network is designed to meet the most diverse needs of customers and to serve them as well as possible. The company has more than 3000 employees representing various generations, different nationalities, various backgrounds and different skills and abilities. Rimi Lietuva has a huge focus on employee diversity and inclusion. Behind this orientation lies the commitment of the organization and its CEO to corporate social responsibility and wiliness to help people to find the job who are usually “left behind”.
- Zivile Stankeviciute (Kaunas University of Technology)
- Asta Savaneviciene (Kaunas University of Technology)
- Lina Girdauskiene (Kaunas University of Technology)
- Rasa Laliene (Kaunas University of Technology)*
Diversity management, inclusion, human resource management, corporate social responsibility, employees with disability.