UAB SDG: Recruitment based on values
- Case study on Bachelor level
- Reference No. ECASA_2020_6 EN
JSC SDG is a group of companies providing safe work consultancy services. The company was established in 2002 and has grown to the group of the companies. During the growth period organization faced various human resource management problems. One of the most significant issues are leadership. Recruiting suitable employees is a challenging aspect, as it affects the well-being of the employees and the goals of the organization.
- Lina Girdauskiene (Kaunas University of Technology)
- Asta Savaneviciene (Kaunas University of Technology)
- Rasa Laliene (Kaunas University of Technology)
- Zivile Stankeviciute (Kaunas University of Technology)
Human resource management, recruitment, values, leaders.